- The only exhibiton in Iraq where globally known companies are participated.
- The most comprehensive construction industry exhibition in Iraq.
- It is organized with the participation of Iraqi authorities and state companies in addition to the biggest companies in the region.
- It is organized in Erbil which is 100% safe and the most popular expo city of Iraq.
IRAQ CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
The local manufacturing of building materials is insufficient, the materials are being provided by import.
The main suppliers of cement are Turkey and Iran.
In the Ceramic Industry Spain and Turkey's products are preferred, wheras in sanitary whereas; Egypt, UAE, and Turkey's products are most sought after.
Apart from Turkish products, products from Italy, Greece, China and Pakistan are also generally available.
Iraq is in need of the construction of nearly 2 million new houses.
The total length of Iraq’s highways is 42,000 km, 85% of which are asphalt roads.
According to the Ministry of Transport, a total amount of $ 40 billion investment is required for the renewal of the transport infrastructure and the elimination of deficiencies.
It is planned that the Arabian Gulf will serve as a docking station for ships coming from China and have their goods exported to Europe via Turkey.
- EXHIBIT PROFILE
- Building Materials and Technologies
- Contracting Services
- Electrical Infrastructure
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC) and Pump Systems
VenueErbil International Fair Ground
OrganizerSo Fuar Ltd. Sti.
Industrial sectorsCity Sanitation, Water Technology, Waste Disposal, Public Services, Construction Technology, Materials and Equipment, Interior Fittings, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Ventilation Technology
Furniture, Interior Design
Transport and Traffic
Mining, Geodesy, Geoinformation