20h International Exhibition and Conferences BALTEXPO 2019
BALTEXPO International Exhibition and Conference is the biggest and the oldest networking event in Poland, among economic events related to broadly understood maritime economy: shipbuilding industry and its related parties, ports and logistics associated to the use of the maritime and inland waterways transportation and the security of coasts, ports and navigation.
The most interesting accompanying events held under BALTEXPO 2019:
- The opening debate with Ministers of the ministries responsible for maritime economy of Baltic Sea countries, devoted to international economic relations, national specializations and environmental protection.
- Conferences and seminars about the development of the shipbuilding industry, including solutions in the area of the so-called green shipping and short sea shipping.
- Centre for Innovation and Advanced Technologies - part of the BALTEXPO fair which provides an opportunity to present the latest solutions, products, offers of cooperation, potential and achievements in condensed form, an encouragement to visit the stand, located in the space available for all participants
- Investor Zone - part of the BALTEXPO fair devoted entirely to investors and investments, as well as a compendium of knowledge of the most current local, regional and sub-regional initiatives and offers for potential investors, implemented by local governments, port authorities, special economic zones and other public and private entities.
- Conferences and seminars on infrastructure and logistics based on the use of seaports, including intermodal transport, the role of transport corridors TEN-T in the development of the maritime economy, building infrastructure for the development of logistics and maritime industries.
- Internships and Career Zone - source of information for people seeking employment in many branches of the maritime economy and its complementary industries as well as the opportunities for improvement of professional qualifications on all levels of the expertise from experienced employees to students and graduates.
- Nordic & Central Europe Maritime Ties - Business Mixer - networking meeting of the most senior representatives of the maritime business community of Northern and Central European countries. Zone for discussion on existing and possible forms of cooperation between entrepreneurs.
- Conference on the security of ports and navigation.
VenueAMBEREXPO Exhibition and Convention Centre
OrganizerZarzad Targów Warszawskich S.A.
Industrial sectorsCity Sanitation, Water Technology, Waste Disposal, Public Services, Environment and Climate Protection, Logistics, Conveyance and Storage Technology, Shipbuilding, Port Machinery, Offshore Engineering
Logistics, Conveyance and Storage Technology
Shipbuilding, Port Machinery, Offshore Engineering
Environment and Climate Protection